• Gamma@beehaw.org
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    20 days ago

I played this on the wii, was fun and I liked the creativity with building furniture! I was also a child so temper your expectations

• Crazazy [hey hi! :D]@feddit.nl
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      20 days ago

Honestly all of the mysims games I played were the shit when I was a child. Don’t know what I would thing about them today though but

• Granixo@feddit.cl
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    21 days ago

EA finally realized that re-releasing DLC non stop was not gonna generate new sales.

• azerial@lemmy.dbzer0.com
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      20 days ago

I don’t think they realized anything. I worked for them for 13 years. I think they are likely looking at a strategy to bring archived games with low hardware requirements to new platforms that can run them.

For example, I worked on NBA and Madden Mobile. These were ps3 games that were ported.

It’s a good strategy. Why start from scratch when you can just port existing titles that had good sales.

• FlihpFlorp@lemm.ee
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    19 days ago

Man of the my sims game I only played the racing one

I have vague memories but I really only remember the “free roam” areas of the forest and what i wanna say was a beach town

I also remember the game was at like 10 fps so little me was extra terrible at this particular game

Also there was a rocket ship because of course there was