• ASeriesOfPoorChoices@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    10 months ago

😝 🤡

Install an adblocker, and you and OP are moot. There are no ads when you’re not retarded like you. Regardless of what app or website you use. Fuck you’re stupid.

• GaMEChld@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      edit-2
      10 months ago

Thank you for proving my point. Your contributions to science will not be forgotten.

I have follow-up questions. How many people were you successful at convincing of something while calling them names?

I already see that you are an embellishing liar, because you said only I am an idiot, but your post history shows otherwise.

Do you find your conversation skills particularly effective? Do you think there’s anything you can do to improve them?

• GaMEChld@lemmy.world
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          arrow-down
          ·
          10 months ago

I already use one… Oh, do you not speak English? Or have some condition that affects reading comprehension? You might need to reread this entire thread more carefully. You haven’t answered a single question that I asked. Are you being intentionally obtuse? Aren’t you the one who accused me of “red-herring” and other nonsense?

• ASeriesOfPoorChoices@lemmy.world
            link
            fedilink
            arrow-up
            arrow-down
            ·
            10 months ago

If you install an adblocker, then you won’t be giving ad revenue to Reddit, regardless of the method used to access Reddit. 👍