Like the title says, Im looking for a reliable place for unlocked apks. I do have qbittorent and jackett setup but I didnt really see any indexxers for apks.

Best I can find for the game I’m looking for (Melvor Idle) was just a copy of the demo version of the game.

• Xirup@lemmy.dbzer0.com
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    1 year ago

The best place for downloading APKs is Mobilism, although I don’t understand at all what mean “Unlocked apk”.

• Clyde_Cash@lemmy.worldOP
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      edit-2
      1 year ago

Some just regular APK files still try to verify your purchase through the playstore making them kind of useless for pirating. I guess cracked maybe would be a better word.

Mobilism

I will check this out though! Thank you!

• theshatterstone54@feddit.uk
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        1 year ago

ACMarket used to be quite good, but it got ad ridden (the store itself, not the apps within) and I can no longer vouch on the reliability of it, so you can try that. Happymod used to be good, and it might still be, I’m not sure.

• Im28xwa@lemdro.id
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

www dot androeed dot ru

apkmos dot com

rexdl dot com

www dot revdl dot com

forum dot mobilism dot org

www dot rockmods dot net

release-apk dot com

pdalife dot com

a2zapk dot com

There are also some TG channels like easy APK, MODDING UNITED, Farisroid (which is also a site www dot farisroid dot com), Moderse, Gdrivehub, Leyzymoy Mods (the last three ones haven’t posted in a quite some time)