• PsychedSy@sh.itjust.works
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      11 months ago

I’ve been anti-war for over 20 years. Don’t get pissed at me because you haven’t bothered to understand your opponents.

Christ all the ignorant fucks that keep assuming ridiculous things are frustrating.

• TheAnonymouseJoker@lemmy.ml
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        11 months ago

My long term friend is a Palestinian and I very well know what monstrosity is Zionist Project, that Israel and its Anglo backers have been wanting to do since 1948 in Palestine. USA, Britain, France and numerous others are responsible for this.

There is no war, there has only been genocide and colonisation since nearly 80 years, and there has only been one side backing it - Anglo/West. The same people who drew lines and flags for Arab countries, and the same people who made Arab Spring happen.

YOU are the ignorant pseudointellectual fuck talking shit on matters with 0 knowledge.

• TheAnonymouseJoker@lemmy.ml
            link
            fedilink
            arrow-up
            arrow-down
            ·
            11 months ago

There is no respect for siding with the Zionist agenda to want a country erased off of the world map, and for its millions of original inhabitants to be displayed by American/European genocidal colonialists.

• PsychedSy@sh.itjust.works
              link
              fedilink
              arrow-up
              arrow-down
              ·
              11 months ago

Read what I’ve said. I described the US’s strategic plans. I didn’t say I agree with them. Calm down. Read. Stop assuming insanely stupid shit.