For some reason I’m only able to login via the password reset link. I know for a fact I have the right passwords, I even set the password to something like cat123 to test and it still wouldn’t take my credentials.

This behavior happens on both browser and Jerboa, but not on other instances such as lemmy.world, where my main account is. On Jerboa it states my login is invalid. I’m wondering if anyone else has this issue?

• Nonomofo@lemm.ee
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

I am having a similar but weird issue.

I cannot logout and not reset my password. Thought something was wrong so was testing my login setup and not have an issue. Just using the lemm.me web interface.

• Lethocerus@lemm.ee
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

I had this situation happen to me. For me at least it had to do with my email address for login. When I createdy lemm.ee account I used all lowercase in my email address. Then when I went to login in from Jerboa I had the first letter capitalized and was getting invalid login. Went all lowercase and fixed my issue and was able to login.

I hope this gives you something to try. I’m brand new so I’ve been just blindly trying to figure this out lol. Good luck!